Cookies e privacy
Information and request for consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
In compliance with the obligations set forth in Legislative Decree no. 196 on the processing of personal data (“Privacy Code”) entered into force on 1 January 2004, hereby inform you that the company Termostahl s.r.l. with the registered address of PERO (MILANO – ITALY) in Via Vincenzo Monti 21, (hereinafter the “Company”), will treat the personal data concerning you / You and that you have been or will come to us from you or others communicated. The processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the applicable regulations and the following conditions.
1. Purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data is directed solely to the attainment of the following aims:
- prior to the signing of the sales contracts, in order to enforce them and for the protection of creditors’ positions and the resulting ones;
- to fulfill any kind of obligation envisaged by laws or regulations in force in particular in tax matters;
- for operational, management and accounting purposes;
- for registering the access to the Company’s website and the use of the services provided with that site;
- for the purposes of monitoring the performance of customer relations and / or related risks and improving such relationships;
- for commercial purposes and strategic and operational marketing.
2. Treatment Mode
Data processing may consist, in addition to their collection, registration, storage, modification, communication, deletion, dissemination, etc. and will be carried out both with the use of paper support and with the use of electronic computer and telematics tools, in accordance with the means and tools appropriate to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with Articles 31 and of Legislative Decree 196/2003, concerning the “minimum security measures for the processing of personal data”.
In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, as stipulated by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and “Annex B” to the same decree, so that the minimum level of protection of the data provided by law.
In addition, the methodologies applied ensure that access to data is permitted only to persons responsible for processing by our Company.
3. Data Transfer
The transfer of data is:
- Compulsory for the achievement of the purposes related with the obligations laid down by law or by other binding rules;
- Necessary for the proper establishment and continuation of the relationship with you established.
Any refusal to provide the above data, although legitimate, could jeopardize the regular conduct of the relationship with our Company and, in particular, it could result in the impossibility for us to execute your orders the provision of the required services and the related billing.
4. Communication and dissemination of data
Communication outside the personal data collected for the purposes referred to in point 1 may only take place where:
- such communication is compulsory in order to ensure compliance with the provisions of law or other binding rules;
- such communication is mandatory to ensure the proper establishment or continuation of the business relationship with you.
Personal data collected for the achievement of the above aims may be communicated, to the extent of their specific competence, to public and private individuals, natural and / or legal persons and having commercial purposes and / or management of information systems and / or payment systems, including external parties that carry out specific assignments on behalf of our Company. In particular, the data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects: commercial network, banking institutions and payment management companies, law firms and consultants, persons in charge of audit of our company’s budget, public authorities or administrations for executives law, Italian and foreign suppliers, financing and transportation companies, third parties responsible for controlling the quality of the logistic-commercial flow, as well as other companies belonging to our Group. Data may also be disseminated, but only in aggregate, anonymous form and for statistical purposes.
5. Data transfer abroad
Within the limits strictly necessary for carrying out the contractual relationship with you, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties (such as suppliers) located abroad, inside or outside the European Union.
6. Rights of the party concerned
Pursuant to Article 7 et seq. of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you are entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain, by the Data Controller or the Data Controller:
- information on the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied when processing by means of electronic means;
ii) the identification of the identification data of the Data Controller and the Respondents, and, where applicable, the representative designated by a foreign person for processing the data in Italy;
iii) information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or persons in charge.
i) Updating, ratification, or integration of data relating to it;
ii) Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in
violation of law, including those which do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in points (i) and (ii) above have
been brought to the attention, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, save the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the data concerning you, even though
they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of the personal data concerning you, provided for the purpose of
commercial information or (the) sending of advertising material or direct sale or for
the completion of market research or commercial communication.
The foregoing rights may be exercised either directly or through a representative of your own, in the foreseen forms of art. 8 and 9 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
7. Owner and Responsible
We also confirm that the Data Controller is the registered company, in person of the legal representative pro tempore, based in PERO (MI), Via Vincenzo Monti 21.
8. Consent to treatment
We would like to inform you, ultimately, that your consent to the processing of your personal data in the manner and for the purposes described above is optional. In case of your denial of consent, our Company will not be able to handle your personal data, but only to use them in accordance with the law or other existing regulations, with the possible consequences described in point 3 above.
General information about cookies
When logging on to this site, our system or one of our partners may set cookies on your computer.
The cookie is a text file that is stored on the user’s PC, and allows you to recognize it at later times. This feature is used to remember sessions (so that the user does not have to log in every access) and for statistical purposes. The first are considered technical cookies, the seconds being profiling cookies.
The cookie can only be stored if the browser settings allow it, by default almost all browsers are set to accept them automatically.
Cookie and other similar technologies
- Access the site’s private area by authentication.
- Perform statistical analysis of site visits.
- Remember your user preferences while using the site.
Third Party Cookies
Our site integrates third party services that may set up and use their own cookies.
Below the list of information:
- Google Analytics (informative)
- Google Adsense (informative)
- Google+ (informative)
- YouTube (informative)
- Facebook (informative)
- Twitter (informative).
Changing the settings
You can change your Internet browser settings and block storage of cookies, or receive a notification for each cookie you submit.
However, if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to access or use all site features.
You can individually modify the settings for third-party services used by this and other sites at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
For more information, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/